"Allison", home of the Ulverstone Golf Club Inc., is an 18-hole 6104 metre long Par 72 Championship Golf Course.
The Club has hosted both state and national competitions including:
• Interstate Teams Championship September 2001, 2016.
• Tasmanian Open Men's Championships 1996, 2000, 2002
• Tasmanian Women's Championships 2002, 2005
• Australian Junior Girls Championship 2006, 2010.
Set amongst a tall eucalypt forest, the course is renowned for its well-maintained, fully watered fairways and excellent greens.
It is one of the most picturesque sporting venues in the state, it has a challenging layout, with tree-lined undulating fairways to provide an unyielding test of the golfer's ability.
Open daily, visitors are always welcome. Green fees apply and golf clubs are available for hire. Competition days are Tuesday (veterans and members); Wednesday (lady members); Thursday (members with mixed "Chicken Run" during the daylight saving period); Saturday (members and lady members); Sunday (mixed).
Ulverstone Golf Club is well set up to facilitate:
• Corporate Golf Days
• Business Meetings and Functions
• Social Gatherings